Thursday, June 23, 2011

I hate indy-links...


Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to glue two tiny little teeth to the track links. You will need sixty-six tracklinks. For one side of the tank!

I hate indy-links!!! :)

Actually I was supposed to paint the Emperors Psilocybin, but the not-so-friendly modelling shop had just gotten a VK1602-kit when I happened to pass by. So now I'm stuck with modelling-/painting-ADD. I guess it will be in the cupboard soon. With the Pz IV, and the Warhound and the droppods and the orks and the renegade guard and the everything else...

Oh, and do not forget to clean the teeth before gluing them on the track links. Of course you will need to clean the track links as well. And fill with putty since they have punch marks on them... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment